I think we’ve all gone a lil panda crazy these days. Everywhere we turn we see panda cupcakes, panda cakes, panda cookies, and the most original and cutest creation has been this panda bread. Looks difficult to make, but the instructions are thorough and I think with a little practice very doable and VERY FUN! ENJOY! :)
- 3 cups Gold Medal unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk w/ 1 egg yolk (both should total 1 cup together)
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp green tea (matcha) powder mixed w/ 2 tsp hot water, OR green food coloring
- 3 1/2 tsp cocoa powder mixed w/ 1 1/2 tsp hot water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
Have questions? contact me @thecakebar. I love to help!
OH MY GODDDD
Red Velvet Cake Ball Stuffed Cookies
(Click for recipe!)
Red Velvet and Nutella Cake in a Jar
1467. Pineapple Fried Rice. My favorite fried rice because the chunks of pineapple gives it that extra something— so yummy. And its just cool because it comes in a freaking pineapple of course..
I wanna try this….. :o